FBR 4.26% 4.5¢ fbr ltd

I dont think fbr is looking for builders to become partners who...

1. 1,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    I dont think fbr is looking for builders to become partners who fund hx but rather get a number of builders interested and willing to use the technology prior to contracts with a third party who will fund the machines and provide service to multiple builders. I've been wrong before and like the rest of you I will be happy regardless and the sooner the better.

FBR dont seem in a rush sadly, the wait may be a bit longer. Unfortunately they have never displayed the mindset for business and profit and are happy raising capital until such a time that suits them.

What they are great at is bringing new tech to life. It will sell itself long-term most likely rapidly but short-term im guessing they are trying to perfect a model prior which comes at the cost of further capital and longer waiting time for revenue of relevance. The other thing there good at is surprising us once in a while hence im saying I could be well off on my assumption.

The good thing is they are bringing in international and local interest and demonstrating what the hx can do for clients. I will continue to hold my shares for a long time and I also have a sum of money on the sideline should we see a much lower entry price as I believe this puts me in a winning position either way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.002(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $200.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.2¢ $769.0K 17.01M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 120000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 403482 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.