UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

done deal is a done deal

1. 3,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    I am disappointed with posters saying we have had no word since Q3CC. We have had an ASX reply, several phone calls & a shareholder update.

People being angry with AS because he broadcast that Unilife had completed all necessary procedures and the final copy is now left with the Pharma to finish off, (my interpretation).

We are dealing with a major Pharma that has been delivering blockbuster drugs to market for several decades.
    We should be & are very humble that we(Unilife) with no runs on the board regarding supplying any contract of any size to anyone, has been chosen to conduct such a mission.

We are probably only dealing with the business unit at the Pharma that deals with procuring the transport mechanism for the soon to be released drug???
    There would be many fingers to the pie @Pharma HQ that would have to work together to bring such a Drug Beast to market I would think, not only regulatory...

To top it off the Pharma I hope, would please themselves when they would wish to unleash their drug & marketing juggernaut on to the market. It would be a strategy no doubt!

So signing a contract with the little syringe supplier I would think, even though it is a "Done Deal" will happen in the Pharmas own good time, and not before, to please a lot of impatient shareholders of another company.

Like AS has indicated it will happen(imminent).
    It's just that things are bigger than we are thinking of at the present imo, the Pharma has many obstacles to perform along the I would assume rocky road to bringing a Drug/s to market, and AS would not be helping it any faster my wanting a Press Conference to blurt out all the info to the world. The Pharma has to be ready as well.

Now don't through brickbats I know I've had my grumble as well. I've just thought about the bigger picture.
    AS has said he's moved on to other Deals, I/we await them.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.