AEV 0.00% 0.6¢ avenira limited

Price lagging because the updates, release of Director Options...

1. 599 Posts.
    Price lagging because the updates, release of Director Options and finalisation of the funding arrangements are still a few months away. I see some of the movements of late is caused by Traders moving their money to the "hot thing" of the month, being silver, gold. As per copper, iron ore (materials directly attributable to economic growth) etc those stocks took a pullback directly due to economic concerns, Libya and concerns surrounding the need for China to cool the economy.

I believe rising food inflation across the World will add to the catalyst for sustainable Phosphate and Potash prices as crop expansion, productivity and production is required to increase food supply. Food inflation can bite any Governments bum, if prices continue to rise, if people go hungry the country will likely turn to chaos and the Government will likely fall. A hungry man is an angry man.

Fall back in MAK's SP will give opportunity for investors to load up. I am looking for a seal on the VERTE deal after the issue of DD Options, but before June, and would expect the SP to recover on imminent news events such as the update by end of this month, followed by a potential finalisation of the funding by or before June 2011.

Is the timing issue, one should review the charts on a daily basis to spot where the tide is turning, usually high volumes will present itself positive news is on the way, because such is life, people have eyes, ears and mouths.

LM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $80.00K 13.33M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 16691017 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1254961 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.24am 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 16.7 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ 8025586
Last updated 11.39am 14/05/2024 ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.