TGS 0.00% 4.9¢ tiger resources limited

If sept numbers are as forecast, there'll be nothing holding it...

1. 1,319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 364
    If sept numbers are as forecast, there'll be nothing holding it back till the mid thirties, the sept qtrly is everything ATM, but I'll be pleasantly surprised if last qtrs costs are near forecast given really only one month at nameplate, so expect btw 90-95c/lb opex against SXEW. It will be interesting to see how the upgrade of the electrical infrastructure is going. That interview with chunky, threw light once again on just how important electricity off the grid is. If u are suffering from insomnia, go to p220 or so from the technical report or feaso they did on the SXEW. Electrical tariff costs are a greater component than labour to run the plant, so if they are able to upgrade and provide a dedicated high voltage supply to the mine, that could reduce power costs by more than half. Add to that the suspension of mining, and the next two to three years of SXEW operation could be really be btw 70-75c/lb.

ebola is an issue ATM, given that there was a widening or spread of the disease nearby Anglo Americans gold mine in guinea, but that's only going to scare the mum n dad investors, this baby is too boutique for them, however, coupled with the debt load, those in the know will be holding back, at least until the Taurus debt is serviced, or Ebola burns out. Don't expect miracles till mid 2015.

gltah

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.