ODN 0.00% 0.0¢ odin energy limited

Done deal

1. 507 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    As I sit down contemplating the many posts and assumptions, derogatory comments and positive sentiments I cant help but image a thread where the deal is done - although pre-empt Iv decided to cellibrate early by opening a bottle of 12yr old Scotch overflowing my cup with this necture I so enjoy.

This deal is done, we've made our coin, everyone's happy and the HC ODN clan meets up to party - wind in my hair I feel a part of everywhere - some show up in luxury SUVs others determined there windfall won't change them, as for the doubters well someone has to serve drinks and clean up the mess..

Alex's delayed posting of the deal done he explains was largely due to his throbbing headache and mind blowing hangover after partying till 3 in the morning with Gridcom - he also mentions kebabs in Singapore are amazing - after all it's the first deal his got across the line..

@soul_whatever your name is has finally told his boss to eat a bag of d#%ks and has decided to Purchuse the rest of his street due to his soulfulness and not wanting to be sourounded by plebs that work 9-5 - it reminds him of the hard times.

The story shall unfold keep the thread going - when it pays we all party.

That is all !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.