ODN 0.00% 0.0¢ odin energy limited

Before we turn on each other again, I would just like to say...

1. 145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Before we turn on each other again, I would just like to say that finalising something can also be negative.

Here's a wild scenario I WOULDN'T WISH EVEN ON MY WORST ENEMY:
    The reason for the delay is that the deal did fell through and they are just having a hard time "finalising" the document that will break it gently to the greater audience.

So we can all read into the semantics and language game here, but at the end of the day, the movement in the SP, as it looks to me, is that more holders and/or potential investors want to see an announcement first before making their moves. ODN has the history of being leaky, but at this stage CEO mostly confirmed that by saying that "the results are already known to the market". What result is it, then I guess we have to find out...

I am still sitting on a loss because of an ill-timed top-up, but not worried in the least. The last MoU feel through because ODN wasn't happy. If this one goes thru it means, ODN saw value and will profit from the deal and that it will potentially be for SHs as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.