AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Hey mate, Yea, I just get tired of some people and having the...

1. 1,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 785
    Hey mate,

Yea, I just get tired of some people and having the audacity to slag off our investment decisions and vehicle whilst banging on about that other stock when it's clearly in deep shite...well it just wore me down. LOL, we ALL have to moderate ourselves here so that was my moderated thoughts....lol if he actually worked for me well...well actually he wouldn't so it wouldn't be an issue.

Anyway at the end of the day we are both very much on the same side and want the best for the organisation and our investment.

Moreover, our views are often pretty similar (believe it or not), it's just the forum you chose to vent your disappointment on that I disagree with. That's all mate. LOL, all I have wanted was for you to buy one of those stress dummies, put a picture of our beloved on it and beat the shite out of it daily ralther than post...LOL.

Seriously though, I TOTALLY understand your disappointment and empathise with (as I share), your frustration.

I have held for a year and am pissed, you guys/girls that have held for years must be absolutely FURIOUS!

The last bit of the race is ALWAYS the hardest....I hope we get the results soon and they are as good as most expect them to be. If they are (and I expect that they will be), we will ALL be a lot happier.

I also note...given TRUMPS recent win and the markets drop (on the day), how many of us were SHITING ourselves? I know I was. I would have bet my house on the fact that the following day was also going to be a disaster for the market and I would have lost that much if I had panicked and sold at the close. Fortunately I didn't.

Then as we all know one good i.e. I just might not be a crazy, egotistical, psycopathic President, acceptance speech an the disaster was avoided.....good San Jorge results will do the same for us.

I wonder how many unfortunate people did panic and sell out on the close and regret it?

Just a thought.

GLTAH and Jazz.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.