CFR 0.00% 0.6¢ cluff resources pacific nl

Firstly yes I hold. No I am not going to ramp the stock. It can...

1. 109 Posts.
    Firstly yes I hold. No I am not going to ramp the stock. It can do what it likes. I have held and sold on and off for a couple of years now. I am quite happy with prices at this level, an opportunity may arise to get some more soon.

But before you spout crap read the announcements again properly this time.

This one is from April 21st only 6 weeks ago.

"Drilling of both the ten inch-wide dewatering bore and the pilot hole for the fifty metre diamond evaluation shaft at Copeton has commenced, and is expected to be completed this week. Dewatering of the diamond bearing ground to ensure safe working conditions will then commence, and is expected to take several weeks.

Development Consent to sink the shaft has been acknowledged by Guyra Shire Council, and a pumping licence for the bore granted by DIPNA. The shaft site has been cleared and leveled, the Mining Lease resurveyed, and an access road established by the Company’s newly appointed site production manager. Site visits by short listed tenderers are in progress, and the contract for shaft sinking is expected to be awarded in May.

Sinking of the shaft will commence as soon as the gravels at the bottom of the shaft have been dewatered. Once a portable head frame and other necessary equipment is on site, the Company expects that the contractor will complete the shaft within a few weeks."

OK so they haven't announced a contractor yet but by my calculations the dewatering and digging of the entire shaft could take up to 10 weeks so an announcement may appear in the next 2-3 weeks or so.

The reason the rubies are not doing anything is cause they are waiting for permits to be awarded and figuring out how they are gonna do the whole thing.

So they put another placement out, yeah not great but since when have people been honest re promises.

So all you idiots get a life!

It may still end up worthless and I'll take the risk but it figures how a lot of you you guys are punters and not mathematicians.

N

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.