CFR 0.00% 0.6¢ cluff resources pacific nl

Blackspot,I respect you for your nice bit of detective work. You...

1. 109 Posts.
    Blackspot,

I respect you for your nice bit of detective work. You are partly right. I said I held since September, I also said I sold and rebought some. Actually more than once on the way down. That potential profit you talked about some of that was realized and some lost. I admit to being a bit greedy at its peak.

After buying in again at various levels some of the profit has been eaten. However unfortunate that is and however poor the management may be, my point is that the bagging about Copeton info being overdue was a mistake. I don't love the company and I am not a big CPH fan but I see potential and I don't have a lot of time to follow the market as I am not a day trader so sometimes I miss opportunities.

I regret having talked about idiots and being childish. It is not something I aspire to ..... bagging in an aggrevated manner.

Do you remember in 1999 when a small clipping in a Sunday newspaper talked of rubies being found on someones land? The next day I bought and they soon went up to double the last 6.3 cent high they had. I didn't find the top but I didn't need to.

Good luck but why get involved if you don't own any and appear to not wish to.

N

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.