CFR 0.00% 0.6¢ cluff resources pacific nl

done stock?, page-9

1. 331 Posts.
    Hi Nifty,

No worries about the bagging ... we all feel like doing it at times...

I'll let you into a secret (between you and me) LOL... I bought the Packer / Hot Copper dream and went with all the CFR hype about "diamonds in the new year" and must have spoken with the CFR spokesman a dozen times ... during the course of following the carrot on the stick I did about $30K before bailing at 3.2c ... so if I come across a bit pissed off with CFR management .. that is why .. I do however always try to keep to the facts and anything I posted was how it has been relayed to me direct from CFRs spokesman...

Why get involved .. well ... firstly to make everyone interested to be aware of the potential dangers ... as well of course is the fact that I keep a close eye on a stock I once really believed in .. and may one day get back on board .. but not before I see that the elusive contractor has been signed up .. like many I think this could run once Copeton starts producing ... and on the positive side have learnt some BIG lessons on this .. about hype .. not just from companies and the press but also on ramping and notice boards ... so consider it the cost of education ... LOL..

Anyway ... like I said ... good luck .. and maybe I'll join you as a holder once things turn the corner ...

All the best and have a great weekend.

Blackspot

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.