BAL 0.00% $13.23 bellamy's australia limited

Don't Accept the SCHEME, page-4

1. 5,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 869
    HI enquirer,

Totally agree.. I did once own BAL... but decided to sell .. As I could not understand why there was no official approval for BAL to sell into China.... then IMHO it all became obvious to me ...........................

Your comment, underlined below :-

Taking food out of the mouths of Australian Babies to put into the stomach of those who are not necessarily our allies is national suicide.

I
    will bet that most Australian Mothers have no idea of this. Paul Murray was scathing about this on his program on Sky.
    But of course those that make the decision .. I wonder what knowledge - education in the real world, does the 'mob' have. All possibly Uni Edu me cated .... But little or '0' life experience. Wonder how many hold a UOLE - University Of Life Experiences - or a possibly a Degree in CS Common Sense. Maybe some have a 'very bias approach?'

I believe this is a bloo-y National Disgrace ... Those responsible .... hang your head in shame ??

My thoughts go out to the young Aussie Mothers....whom I believe have no idea of what is going to happen/end results of /with this T/O

Forget about any stipulations in the " Terms and Conditions' built into the T/O terms....... I believe, in time, they will be as useless " as an ashtray on a motorbike"
    Like most other T/Overs -given time -and possibly in not too distant future-it will be business for the benefit only for the then current owners.

Come on prove me wrong please? -- I hope you can !

All my opinion, research it yourselves ! !

Keep safe all

The Phantom GWW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.