NRZ 28.6% 0.9¢ neurizer ltd

don't act so surprised...

1. 8,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    i have seen some very naive comments on MTN today and over the last couple days...and not only from that fool Zen (who judging by his latest post is bordering on hypocrisy by now criticising the company's announcements, which he was glorifying before).

Here are a couple of the naive comments:

- the most tehcnologically savvy resource company

err no sorry 3d modelling has been around a while, unfortuantely MTN seem to have used it without doing any 'ground work' themselves. That is definitely innovative, though unfortunately not very reliable.

- in regard to Friday announcement: consistent comments that MTN is gonna run hard monday

err no, if the ASX questions a company about the contents of an announcement, no matter what the response, investors and traders will get freaked out and thats what happened today

- the inferred resource will get translated to indicated

thats the funniest of them all...how can someone possibly say that...perhaps those people have STILL NOT read Pierpots article...in which the MTN guy himself states that the GRADE of the deposit is not all that great!!! Can it be more clear than that? Further to go from inferred to indicated will require plenty of work...i hope those people were not expecting a couple weeks.

Anyway, it has uranium i have never argued with that..i have only illustrated concerns I have that could eventuate...I am not saying they dont have a feasible project, but they are FAR off having a feasible project. Again the MTN bloke himself stated that in the Pierpont article.

I have no problem with management, and wish all sensible shareholders who have actually taken a good look at the stock the best.

I am also happy to see Robbo on the board...before he appeared, apart from defabstar there seemed to be little in the form of useful posts on MTN.

For the record, i will not be buying this stock until they start finding some higher grade uranium, say around Hodgkinson.

Cdchi1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.002(28.6%)
Mkt cap ! $17.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $35.17K 4.297M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3240000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1470188 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.