WEB 0.80% $7.45 webjet limited

Don't be afraid if WEB drops, page-187

1. 15,183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 829
    listen downramper and fear monger- what's your agenda for someone who isn't holding. Did you ever hold? Capitalisation has discounted the SP already, what's your point- share price is forward looking. We having this conversation now, not 6 months ago?

Did you ask what my time frame was or how I valued the company? No- you just shooting your mouth off.

Gilead tests reduces mortality by 62% significant- it also speeds up recovery- significant. A vaccine is never going to a 100 cure- considering it take 10 years for standard vaccines to go from initial discovering, testing, trials, manufacturing and distribution- Months away is light speed. We are moving in the right direction and there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Stop putting words into my mouth, Covid 19 is part of the flu community, however more contagious and with severe cases more deadly- so not discounting it, however we will overcome this in time, just like every crisis we have faced. The majority of cases will recover without any medical intervention- fact.

Metrics of Web compared to FLT are much stronger and will be a great business again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WEB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.45
Change
-0.060(0.80%)
Mkt cap ! $2.914B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.49 $7.51 $7.40 $9.394M 1.260M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6988 $7.45

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.46 7031 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WEB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.