FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

don't be concerned imo, page-6

1. 174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    At the moment, even if we did have a presidential decree regarding Offshore senegal we would still be waiting with anticipation for the drilling of Kora to begin and the subsequent results.

If results were to be positive, we would be talking about how things would be looking good for offshore senegal. On the other side, if things were bad with Kora we would all be viewing offshore senegal prospects with cynical eyes.

As such, Kora is extremely important in the timeline of FAR's activities in West Africa. Whether we have the decree is something secondary to this, so personally I wont allow offshore senegal to cloud my judgement on the opportunities presented by Kora. Once Kora is drilled and the results determined, we can be in a better position to figure out whats going on with offshore senegal.

Thus said, it is disappointing that the decree hasn't come through yet. It fuels the conspiracy theories as to why there is a delay. Like many posters have said in the past, if the answer was a simple 'no' to renewal we would have received this long ago. Very difficult dealing with African governments it seems.

Good luck holders

JJM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 53.5¢ 52.0¢ $17.03K 32.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10069 52.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 22471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.