BMN 2.87% $3.58 bannerman energy ltd

dont be fooled by the long termers, page-15

1. 9,286 Posts.
    Russell. Investors who understand and use fundamentals do not require "help" from chartists. Charts are yesterday's information, just illusory rainbows that say nothing about reratings that occur due to fundamental changes.

Example, TTY, another stock you are "playing at the top of the market". Myself, bought TTY at 28, sold 12 months later at 138, avoided crash, plus CGT discount = 400% profit and now moved on to the next one.

If TTY can sell 1.5M tonnes at $30 profit before tax, that is 21 cents EPS or $1.60 to $210 share price target. This is buy & sell based on fundamentals. That is our language.

WPG is another I think you have an interest in. I held but sold my mistake, due to misinformation. Bought at 22 last November, sold at $1.35 or so. 500% profit in less than a year.

Now saying these things is not boasting.

What I am saying is long term holders of an outperforming share are to be respected and valued because they have the insight and ability to choose a share when it is cheap, confident it will be a multibagger.

Also, they are congnicent of their sell targets and with BMN, that is at least $20 and possibly $40.

Now, that you support your parents, that is commendable.

Now, that you accuse Vayama of suggesting you are "liar", that is your projection, not Vayama's. You could simply say: "I invested my money, that I worked for". (I was just supporting Chris).

However, I used the word "probably", where as you are accusing Vayama and BMN long term holders, who have nursed BMN and informed HC and others sites for a long time, of trying to "fool" HC members.

People who know Vayama on chat sites know I would never do that.

It is you who are trying to fool the market and short to $2.50.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.58
Change
0.100(2.87%)
Mkt cap ! $547.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.50 $3.58 $3.46 $1.144M 324.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1469 $3.58

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.60 481 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.