EGR 0.00% 10.0¢ ecograf limited

Dont be fooled, they want your shares.

1. 6,066 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 882
    Don't Be fooled by the cheerleaders turned scaremongers.
    They are after one thing and will go to any devious ways they can to pick your shares up cheaply to make money. One day KNL is going to rocket the next day the country is run by a dicatator and will burn to the ground. Tanzania is one of the most stable countries in Africa in which to do business. That was being taken advantage of and the government want to stamp it out, that's what it boils down to as far as I see.

These guys will say anything to get you emotionally involved to impair your investment decisions.
    A perfect example from a holder everyone on here will know, infact a few holders.
    There are coordinated efforts by groups to make money playing on the fears of
    Mums and dads and less informed posters through HC who rely on HC for much of their investment decisions. And/or company research. I'm not saying Tanzanian companies won't take a hit, it's no certainty but it's possible but I think it will be short lived. Don't be fooled this is the perfect situation for them to go into overdrive and play on holders emotions.

Most of you guys will be familiar with all the following names, a coincidence, I think not.

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/i-want-to-short-mns.3529581/#post-25691169

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.2¢ $19.32K 195.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6383 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.