crashy, I'm not too sure what to make of you. It is apparent...

1. 1,322 Posts.
    crashy, I'm not too sure what to make of you. It is apparent that you are young (relative to self at least) and your ravings and ranting indicate you are a zealot, but that's just a product of your relative youthfulness and inexperience; now, that's no to say that you don't know anything or haven't learnt a thing or three. If you are truly as successful as you say, then the mind boggles as to why you (and many others) do childish battle here day after day, month after month. I've noticed that most of the reasonably intelligent posters eventually get tired of bickering and begin to frequent other forums where they can truly disseminate information and continue to enhance their trading skills.
    Occasionally this forum is blessed with visits from persons such as Sinatra, whom, like myself has determined that it's less stressful to participate in this forum and just get on with the business of trading.
    Why am I here posting now? Well, in my old-age I think I have a civic duty to impart some common sense advice to to youg pups that grace us with their presence. Why do i still visit this forum? I'm not here to do battle with you or Hell, just to feed off you, cos that's all this forum is useful for in its present guise.
    There is one piece of philosophical advice I give to all people of any age and that is;

LISTEN and LEARN from people who have been where your going !

In most situations that will mean people older than yourself and usually a generation or more removed.

while I'm here, a word to Dutymanager, whom I perceive as intelligent and knowledgeable;
    do not allow emotion to drag you into the quagmire that this forum can so easily become.

take my words as you will !

Que sera, sera :))

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.