ADO 5.26% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

With all due respect Patrick the Oppies have been on the market...

1. 1,149 Posts.
    With all due respect Patrick the Oppies have been on the market for sometime to my knowledge. You obviously got burnt by whatever broker pumped and dumped.

There will always be profit takers and pumpers to try get rick quick. Yet i cannot help feel that several of us whom have touted the benefits of ADO all year long are being targeted for the Pump & Dump today.

FACT is Geoff has stated to many of us personally that he is in 'ADVANCED TALKS' with majors from Beads and Pathology sectors.

FACT is certain upcoming dates were marked as high probability dates for a MAJOR Ann.

We as speculators are allowed to guessimate which ones, especially when Dr Geoff who speaks regualarly to the us keener holders communicates as such.

I think we are doing the investment community a service in sharing our valuable research and time on HC + other forums (Private and Public). Naturally we are all biased on our current holdings yet us LT believers will never EVER sell at 6.4c (Today's high). We are after a major ROCHE deal or similar in the Pathology sector or POS or research. For my money that is where the 'real' dollars will be made. Earners of 100+ Mil has been mentioned as it is in the ADO presentation in regards to the royalty opportunity in these sectors.

Another question I have for Patrick- is why did you not tell investors this speech when the SP was travelling above 6c today? Yet waited till it headed down to 5c knowing full well that ST trader may have been burnt a little with todays Pump and Dump?

I did give you a Thumbs UP anyway for telling others to DYOR... take all our research as biased based on our holdings.

I personally received several emails asking whether i had a hand in todays action- the answer is a definate NO and I have no idea who did- yet.

I simply offer my very detailed research to others who want it on this forum and others with FACTS and some specualtion. Being in the investment field I would hope others can benefit whilst putting my money where my mouth is. Investors can take it or leave it.

I personally hope not too many have been burnt temporarily and I do encourage others to DYOR...as we are biased. We all wish to believe Geoff when he states a high probability of a major ANN before the AGM. Yet he knows exactually that the biotech game is a slow progress and often frustrating in how long the majors take to jump aboard on potential MARKET changing tech. And he has communicated as such.

Investors pls do take our research aboard yet make you own queries to prove what we say is FACT. I try my best to never 'over speculate' yet I do try join the dots.

Another FACT is Geoff was the former MD of ROCHE and every indication has been given of being in advanced talks with them. However they are a MAJOR player in the pathology field and perform their due diligence painfully slow.

Naturally a COUP in the Pathology sector will be a major BOOM for ADO... I gather specualtion surrounding ROCHE in particular was the cause of the Pump then dump today. Plus key dates to many major investors for a potential ANN was communicated to us.

Geoff would have needed to respond as he did...due to no signings on the dotted line from the majors yet.

Income guidence has been referred to by myself and I have encouraged Geoff to do this for the investment community. He knows this is what investors want to place a fairer value on ADO. To give us all more guidence.

Several of us are simply sharing our detailed research as best we can. To be blamed for others temporary losses is not fair to us. As we have touted ADO all year long since it was worth a cent or 2.

I guess it is human nature to blame others for any investment losses... as i used to do when trusting others advice. Now I would not and when get a hint of a hugely growing company or supposed inside info I DYOR as per my criteria of due diligence.

I am sure we will be GODS- Lol when\if the signing come sooner rather than later. As prominent posters are used to when we pick a winner via research. For me personally it was SSN and MHM that made my year a good one. ADO is on the verge IMO... I will continue to state this.

For my money I am happy to continue buying ADO on a risk reward basis as I forcast far more earnings than the current 2 mil pa priced into the market. As the Beads sector alone is only worth 10 mil in royality upon signing Dynal as well IMO. Plus it is in ADO presentations during the year. I would not be in this play if the only suspected signings would be in the Bead Manufacturing field.

However if you took the time to research the other sectors you will see the potential for 100 Mil ++ earnings. Is this a pipe dream IMO No... risk reward wise at these levels I will continue to stress my support of ADO. I will buy into fear and post my research for anyone who wants to take it aboard.

Myself and the other LT holders I know are not Pump and dumpsters. We are displaying Facts and specualation by joining the dots as best we can.

Others can take it or leave it. I thought I should comment today, as I felt we LT believers are being unjustly held responsible for todays Pump & Dump by investors and even ADO themselves.

Cheers JAY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.