ADO 5.26% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

dont be fooled, page-27

1. 3,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 636
    councilgritter ..

**insert sarcastic tone here*** didnt you know that all MD's and directors are all just money sucking leeches.. none of them work for any other reason than to rip you and i off and make their mates and family members rich ?????

while patrick does have a point you can tell he's probably been burnt somewhere along the lines by this very scenario he is putting forward... but he has in the case of ADO neglected to look at what our current MD has done in his time in the drivers seat and what is just around the corner and that we actually have product in the market being sold that is more accurate and insanely more time reducing than anything else on offer!!...

**insert sarcastic tone here*** but thats ok.. he doesnt hold... and is just being a good Samaritan making sure current holders bail out before the demise of the sp..

patrick mate nothing wrong with your scenario except imo it totally neglects any of the fundamentals that have ADO on the verge of big things... your posts just lean a little... well all to one side .. ask yourself what would happen if they all held onto those converted options and more deals are signed in the next 2-3 months?????? if you own ADO at 1.2c and knew where we were fundamentally you would be out your your tiny mind to cash in now .. just my opinion..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.