TON 9.09% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Don't be fooled, page-57

1. 1,069 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1751
    Agree @McDuff - It just seems however that bots seem to love TON a little bit too much

Just too many coincidences with TON share price including the fact that we closed on absolute bottom of 22.5 c and yet no one else now shows in the seller list at either 22.5 or even 23, with the closest sell price of 23.5c.

Too many small incidents like this, which have been happening since ages. To put it simply, if we keep losing half cent at a time to bots or whatever, there is no limit to where this can end
    There’s also a lot of strange activity highlighted by you, @Hemmo and others earlier in this thread, too. I think TON management might want to at least start taking serious note of some of the activity and start documenting it.

Just a few other thoughts –
    Macro front -

1) I’ve mentioned the Greece issue several times in my recent comments, including my weekend analysis. Greece IS a massive deal. As I expressly mentioned earlier, it is a major black swan that can upset the entire dynamic of the financial markets. So from that perspective, today’s ASX fall is not surprising at all to me

2) If Greece situations worsens, things can and will get worse. % wise it is an even bigger bloodbath on European markets like DAX, CAC right now

3) In longer run, I don’t see how Greece issue can be solved. This issue and associated issues have been like a can kicked down the road since ages.

4) This is just one of the many macro issues that I’ve mentioned in my gold and property analyses. There are many other issues in coming years that can make what happened on the ASX today look like a picnic. This is one reason I'm bullish on gold in long term. As seen today, gold sector outperformed all other sectors which were having a bloodbath.

5) Like I’ve said, many times, all my TON comments are subject to my more overall macro bearishness. However, there are many other graphite stocks which IMO will be hit much harder if all my macro fears materialise, and TON still remains my favourite in the sector.

Now coming expressly to TON -

1) Some sentiment effect of Greece could have hit TON but I don’t see why TON should have been hit so hard just because of Greece, considering that TON’s hit was far more than most other graphite stocks. Some graphite stocks barely moved.

2) Some tax loss selling could have taken place

3) Like I mentioned in my earlier comment, very low volume falls are pushing price down by half cent at a time. There is a very strong possibility that some stops were triggered along the way especially considering that we have moved from 29 to 22.5 c in just a few sessions. If stop losses were triggered, then that would of course reflect as slightly higher volume but that hardly indicates capitulation.

4) People relying purely on TA would not be buying, some investors would have booked profits, some would have been stopped out, etc. So the cumulative effect is going to be negative.

5) Volume over last 2 days and last week, is still pretty low considering all this and especially if there has been stop loss triggering. Check trade history and you’ll see for yourself the difference in volume now compared to that of the March rise and even April-May movements.

6) As always, I hope that TON gives due focus to funding and insto support. Looking forward to further news whenever it comes. The key difference this time around compared to last December – Feb is that we know that there is a lot of good news potentially in store, and we have some idea of what is to come, as mentioned earlier. So if a series of good news is announced together like last time, the price could quickly rise and especially if there is something big on funding and insto support.

Despite anything that might happen to the share price from here, I’m pretty clear that I’m definitely not selling at these ridiculous prices.
    Good luck to people for whatever decisions they take.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.