TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Don't be fooled, page-65

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Well the time has come tonners.
    Iam a long term holder from when Ton was just beginning i have seen my share holding well in the green and sometimes pushing the red but have held throughout all and bought and topped up when I had the chance to.
    I believe in triton minerals as I'm sure the companies members do aswell. It surely shows through there effort. I believe we are currently standing on the precipice with well attached wings ready to soar just as the wright brothers did in 1903 some profess disaster and disbelief while others that know and believe will watch in jubilation as there well educated decisions prosper. Time and well guided decisions by appropriate triton members will execute the outcome to precision in my belief but that's just me. I haven't had a stronger inclination to hold and top up my investment than now but that's my decision and my decision alone please do your research and make sound decisions based on facts be careful of deceitful and wry speculations by the spiel makers.
    For it is people like me and you that strengthen up and coming Australian companies such as triton minerals and pioneer new technologies that can possibly make benefits for our future generations. Well done triton minerals and especially the Aussies who slog out the hard yards for it well done brad and team.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 326857 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 352520 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.