TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

I completely agree with your sentiment @ozpolarbear ; These...

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    I completely agree with your sentiment @ozpolarbear ;

These posts move me...

I do deep research on my few Value investments and could post 20 a day on here if I had time.

TON is my second pick for many Value Investing reasons; coming here and reading excellent researchers fills me with confidence and makes my own research richer.

I am grateful for it and want to spark dialogues with my favorite posters all the time. I know I am biased towards Long-termers but I appreciate the quality on TON's forum. I wish the excellent posters on here had time to bring their smarts to all Forums!

.......................................................................................................................................

Stress is minimized by things we don't realize we are deficient in -

1/ For instance most of our Chemicals in our Brain are produced in our gut ! By ingesting high quality Probiotics; Liver Cleansing; even washing out the intestines all change our levels of Brain Chemistry.

2/ Regular Sleep has now been found to turn our genes on and off ! Epigentics ! Regular Sleep; Raw Organic Food; Purified water and Sunlight all effect our brains ability to deal with stress.

3/ Family and Friends - At the end of the day; family and friends are everything in my opinion.

4/ Essential Minerals and Vitamins just aren't found in our foods in the same level as they once were. High quality Salt; Vitamins and Minerals dramatically effect our mind.

5/ Coconut oil; fish oil and butter! Our brain runs on good fats!

6/ Exercise: Activity is very good - When feeling down ... Sweat !

7/ Giving in living ! It has been proven that their is more happiness in giving then receiving...

(Could be 100% Wrong! - DYOR !!!)

......................................................................................................................

Jack is one of my favorite posters and wish him my sincere regards

I am sure everyone agrees...

Thanks OPB

Kind Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 160000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.