TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Don't be fooled, page-97

1. 1,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1735
    Thanks nasa for all that info and very well said. Good to see you on the TON forum too, after some time.

I’ve actually done a bit of research into depression and other emotional issues myself; so I’ll just add a few more points -

The sunlight part that you mentioned is really extremely important. People in colder countries often complain of being more depressed in winter and getting out in the sun actually seems to alter our moods. So this is good to keep in mind, especially during winter.

I think people would do well to do a lot of reading on dopamine/serotonin/cortisol and neurotransmitters/hormones in general. Depression and such stuff is not just psychological but actual physical changes in brain and body chemistry, etc. There are so many things we do on a daily basis that alter our levels, and we don’t realize as our moods/changing behavior/habits often become a reflection of the brain chemistry. For this reason, certain life changing events continue to affect people for a long time

Point of exercise you mentioned is so valid as it releases endorphins.

The key point is that so many of things we do on a daily basis and even addictions to stuff are often related to actual physical changes happening in the brain as our brain constantly rewires itself. Many of us know that what we eat, exercise, etc. affects our body but don’t realize the actual physical changes in the body affecting the brain.

Anyway, I’m definitely not an expert in all this stuff – so a big bold DYOR lol…and just sharing this because the topic came up. Also, my medical terminology might definitely be wrong.

I probably need to add something of TON in this post…so hmm....yeah….TON is great …lol
    Today, I’ve far exceeded my self imposed limits on commenting for the day; so I’ll probably shut up now for the rest of the day.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 326857 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 352520 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.