It's bad enough when a non-aligned person like myself has a bit...

1. 6,471 Posts.
    It's bad enough when a non-aligned person like myself has a bit of a go at the beliefs of the various flavours of Christianity represented here on HC, but it's a bit rich when one Christian flavour dares have ago at another when neither has much of a clue regrading Christianity in general.

Now old Robert here probably means well, but he has about as much chance of interpreting Revelation as he has to flap his arms and fly, so where does he come off telling the JWs they are wrong when he himself doesn't have a clue?

Every Christian wants Christianity to be served to them on a plate exactly as they want it to be, as they believe it to be, as their prejudices demand. Christianity is a deeply Middle Eastern religion filled with the sentiments, meanings, reflections, culture and idiosyncrasies of that place and time. I love how white Anglo men have become its major interpreters.

Imagine a G.d, if you will, who inspires prophecy for a people and 2000 years latter strangers in a strange land own this religion, interpret this religion as per their own failed understandings and still we are waiting for something to happen, for a prophecy to wash up on the beach like a dead whale so we can all marvel at it.

ababab, give yourself an uppercut and stop listening to old Steve, he don't know shite from clay.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.