Is this an actual problem....or is it ancient prophesy meant for...

1. 11,847 Posts.
    Is this an actual problem....or is it ancient prophesy meant for the first century Christians?
    -------------------
    It is a huge problem today. Satan has long dominated the world through politics, big business and religion. Throughout history political rulers have gone to bed with false religion while big business has become filthy rich.

(Revelation 18:3) For because of the wine of the passion of her sexual immorality, all the nations have fallen victim, and the kings of the earth committed sexual immorality with her, and the merchants of the earth became rich owing to the power of her shameless luxury.”

As more and more people come to view religion with contempt it becomes clear it is losing its value to either business or politics. There is a real urgency to get out of her.

(Revelation 18:4) And I heard another voice out of heaven say: “Get out of her, my people, if you do not want to share with her in her sins, and if you do not want to receive part of her plagues.

The financial system will look for another way to prop itself up and make a grab for her money.

(Revelation 18:7, 8) To the extent that she glorified herself and lived in shameless luxury, to that extent give her torment and mourning. For she keeps saying in her heart: ‘I sit as queen, and I am not a widow, and I will never see mourning.’  That is why in one day her plagues will come, death and mourning and famine, and she will be completely burned with fire, because Jehovah God, who judged her, is strong.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.