NZC 0.00% 36.5¢ nzuri copper limited

Dont be fooled by the low sp atmThis is no dog.Ask yourselfWhy...

1. 69 Posts.
    Dont be fooled by the low sp atm

This is no dog.

Ask yourself
    Why did Newcrest (one of Australia's premier gold producers) enter into 2x J/V agreements with Regal ?

Do you really think a major is going to get into bed with a junior like Regal unless there is something substantial to be found ?
    From the announcement of j/v with Newcrest
    "Newcrest is exploring for WORLD CLASS gold deposits and have been in discussion with Regal for some time"
    Co like Newcrest do a mountain of due diligence before committing to projects and they tend to move slowly as a consequence.
    Mt Zephyr project has several targets in particular the Gale prospect (2m @ 3.12 g/t from 8m) and is associated with a feature measuring approx 1km x 1.5km and is similair in nature to Granny Smith deposit (1m Oz +).

Again, ask yourself why has Intermin taken a major position at a bargain price ? Why does Intermin seek control ? Very opportunistic imho.
    Personally i am in favour of retaining the current board and rejecting the Intermin bid for control of the board. the MD Matt Sullivan has indicated that he wishes shareholders to vote in favour of retaining the board as it stands and that is good enough for me. To my way of thinking Sullivan is an outstanding Geologist and i would not want to risk losing him as he is the key to the success of Regal.

It is times like this that wealth or control of assets passes from the impatient to the patient. From weak hands into strong.
    At current sp this is going for a song imo and if you have the patience it will be rewarded.
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.