IMM 5.36% 29.5¢ immutep limited

It seems the most patient and last small group of day traders...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    It seems the most patient and last small group of day traders give up their hopes to be rich in days. The volume is very interesting.

DNDN news which could spur the market enough would be the results hand in and the following FDA approval. PRR needs about 2 weeks - 6 weeks to apply for the Phase III trials.

PRR price would be stabilized until new great enough news to get the traders back. Before they come back, here will be quite quiet for a quite long time in day traders' view.

How when you sit on a explosive powder store, any bit of fire could shoot it up again. It is my experience you have to sell after great vertical shooting up to lock the profit.

After the excited game to catch up where PRR would move and get my strategic view about PRR, I have to start to ponder how to sell my betting parcel of PRR to the late birds of the day traders in next shooting up and after they turns into fatigue to the news and great events, I just buy my betting parcels back.

Theoretically it is quite possible to sell first at intermediate peak and buy at the pulling back after the traders lock or stop the loss or profit. The only risk is I could miss the chances to get the dollars. Before I get my mind clear I would follow my betting plan.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.