GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Don't be shocked!

1. 8,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622

By the tone of my voice is a regular occurrence for anyone I have never spoken with.

But of excitement during the week and sorry be being a little left/right and out of field by creating a new thread for everyone to see and perhaps contributing to.

So far we have ownership in Lepidico, great teach that unlocks doors into lithium bearing minerals that are not the usual spodumene. They have their own process, something different and are proving it works even now. -Well done to them and their value adding ways, that might include tailings as much are Lepidolite etc..

Tawana, Alliance.. ( what will they be next) ah that's right. Alita, the battle angel.

Brought production on fast and have an ownership in Cowan that they pulled away from IPO around the time that Galaxy came along to say...

stf,small,600x600-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Altura.. $100 million USD in debt at 15% + with a partner that was really needing to sell as the share price collapsed around them knowing if it got worse they had to do the same.. 10 cents they departed and 251million shares were let go.

Galaxy looked at AJM.

They were not overly convinced in them but perhaps at the right price and maybe with the right arrangement it worked out for the better.

A Win/Win as they say in sales.

Chris Reed and his Neometals crew posted an MOU about potentially building a converter in India.

Growing market, like China, with perhaps less of the Imperial March sound to it. Que the @maxi1981 orchestra.

Not a massive turn around today but perhaps some anchors were dropped off.

The lithium sector isn't boring and for me I think it's only just warming up.

How low can we go is a question on people's mind with some jumping out and giving those that want to collect and value them.

I'll have one of the largest lithium companies on the planet.

You'll see.

Emotion is good at the right time... But it's better if it's focussed on an end goal.

Just ask @airconditioner.

Wait... I've seen this!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.