GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Journalists once had integrity now many are con artists for...

1. 594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3849
    Journalists once had integrity now many are con artists for hedge funds.
    The subsidies for cars in china make no difference to sales. The subsidiaries are worth $6k if one buys a state sponsored vehicle. To register a number plate you have to go through an auction system. Each number plate is $10k- $14k. This is like saying, people will stop buying cars because they can't afford stamp duty but they can afford the registration which cost twice as much plus the car. Huh.... what????
    YOY sales have increased, yet if a month is low, companies are going out of business. This is like saying weekend trading is high and on monday the business is going broke because sales are lower. Even with sales growth week after week.
    Saying hydroxide is better than carbonate is false. It depends on the cathode makers chemistry. White potatoes vs sweet potatoes. It depends on the cooking, end market use.
    Hard rock is mineral, brine is chemical. The profit margin is 10x.
    Technical and battery grade is different again.
    SC6 is based on greenbushes li content spod. Nothing magical about it.
    Sc6 with high impurities, cost more to convert. Lower prices to compensate the higher cost at the converter.
    Sc6 with low impurities demand higher prices due to lower cost to convert.
    The idea that converters are tuned to each other is not correct. The end customer require spec xyz. They may buy from five converters. Each of the converters receive different raw materials. Each converter must tune their equipments specifically to process the different raw materials to spec xyz.
    The idea of mixing comes from iron ore. Try mixing petrol and diesel together to sell at the higher price. Its about chemistry.
    The converters are upgrading their machines for higher output of battery materials, reducing the delivery of spod short term, while the converters are building. This period will reduce battery grade chemicals supply for the next six months. Battery grade prices should start to increase. Demand will also increase as more batteries are produced pushing prices higher. The autos are putting out their models 2020/2021. They will need chemicals 12 months prior, h2 2019.

If I was an advisor. I would tell people to buy companies that i've invested in.
    If I have a friend that wants a company for cheap. I would tell everyone to go elsewhere. My friend will reward me with a red envelope.
    Do good in asia, you'll be remembered for a year. Do bad in asia, you'll be remembered for a hundred years.
    The world has traded with china since 1600s, not year 2000. One quarter of all housing is empty ( ghost cities). The rich facades hide massive debt.

If a hedge fund wanted to steal. It would try to convince everyone to be a friend, while taking from their pockets.

A farmer with little income is not valued by his check but the value of the farm and cash that he has, minus debt. An operating mine cannot be valued at zero, while an undeveloped one is worth more.
    The short numbers are up and down. Either the reporting is a lie or shorts are closing on others that are opening. Last one out is stuffed. Ausbil at 9% has made sure they don't get out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.