MIK 0.00% 1.5¢ mikoh corporation limited

Jarl - I'm just not convinced that the new team have what it...

1. 84 Posts.
    Jarl - I'm just not convinced that the new team have what it takes. I was of course delighted when Thailand was announced, and clearly we need another EVR deal or two to get things moving. The share price is boosted by revenue deals, but also by establishing credibility with the investment community. The current near record low share price does not inspire confidence.

As for Thailand and Blomfield, I can't say for certain that he did the deal, but noted that he was booted two days after the deal was unofficially awarded, and in my experience when you add two and two you normally get four.

As for your view on my comments about the lack of public company experience on the board, the board is there to govern the company, management are employed to manage it. I saw a survey the other day which showed that listed companies with better governance systems performed 37% better than those that did not have good governance, and that is where public company experience is important.

I abhor people with their snouts in the trough, and that's how I perceive Tyree with his multiple share grants. I don't yet see evidence of better company performance that correlate to his efforts, or those of Scully-Power.

I'll ignore jwt's insinuations. I have no inside information, and am only using publicly available information. I'm just viewing things critically rather than accepting everything I am told on face value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.