LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

Dont believe Linc like me anymore, page-11

1. 1,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    10,000 barrel per day GTL plant at Chinchilla...first steel to be laid 2008(Check this)...promised 2 years running.

Reduced to 5,000 barrels per day and first steel again promised to be laid 2010 (I think) again promised 2 years running....

Failed the whole lot then moved to SA where a UCG power plant was promised and lots of drilling etc...to prove up the coal.. failed to deliver

On top of the Theresa (NEC) failures there is the "take or pay" deal with coal port....pissed out money $5million pa...they tried to keep this quiet...but its there..colossal failure...

they keep going and going...just think Cook Inlet gas to Anchorage.....Umiat....Wyoming UCG----CO2 ...whatever promised for 2013....FAIL

All the dead and dying oil fields down south USA

The 4 divisions with the promise that each head of each division (and all the bloody employees) were promised to be each self sufficient and pay their own way....you can have a lot of fun reading the promises that that endeavor was going to provide KING Megalomaniac...

The best broken promises start from the initial prospectus and were around the first 3-4 years...the biggest costing failed promises are the latest...Try and get a hold of Justyn Peters....he was the only honest one out of them all and he was turfed out....the man was straight! When all the original board changed it should have sent out the loudest signals...we just didnt listen..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.