LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

Dont believe Linc like me anymore, page-12

1. 4,253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 258
    I vote BigAl, Szaba, GH to the top three board positions of LNC with Dicko as the Supremo technical adviser!

Now I know there have been many other good contributors to this thread but I can't mention everyone.

When you read the last few posts on this thread blind Freddy can see a very average score card for LNC and it would make me wonder why anyone would hang on in this current climate. I know the Arck is still in play but from what many of you quite rightly point out it probably won't be a viable 'asset' for some time and is why I bailed out of my remaining 110,000 shares at 63cents AUD. I am too embarrassed to tell you how much money I have lost on this 'investment'

So even though I no longer have any voting rights would my top three board members really want to hop onto this sinking ship anyway.

Good luck to those who hang in there. I've thought about buying back in at a lower price but I think I've gambled enough so far.

If I wanted to take a punt on a UCG player you might as well pick a 4 cent company like CNX who may be much closer to a supply deal than LNC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.