FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

don't believe the hype

1. 145 Posts.
    Just goes to show the quality of posters on here, i mean, I've never seen any stock that can generate so much hysteria over "poor grades" and a "CR" thinking some big news is about to go down that will sky rocket the sp.
    Seeing posts like JV, premium sprott, randgold I decided to filter through all the hype on here, and give a realistic view for those who care to listen and take notice and understand what actually got announced and not to be confused by the BS.

This Announcement Stated and solely stated it’s for a Capital Raise. Meaning a public offer to investors more likely at a discount.
    This is not a PLACEMENT
    This is not a JV
    THIS IS A CR
    It’s very clear.

I said a CR was on the cards 2 days before this announcement and I got the usual verbal abuse from the ones with their heads in the clouds. The last 10 months have shown and proven to be a poor drilling campaign with very poor grades. I think many of you will actually be very surprised just how low on funds bgs is treading on at the moment, I’m sure the quarterly will reflect my statements.
    I wish you all good luck, but I seen many CR over many years and its normally not good news for the sp, these posts are just out of desperation and hope , we can sugar coat the announcement as much as possible, but don’t act surprised on Thursday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.