DES 0.00% 8.6¢ desoto resources limited

dont believe they bought those, page-4

1. TTH
    1,255 Posts.
    NewTrader,

I appreciate the posts you've made on DES, and the points that you are getting across. You seem to know quite a bit about the technology side of things, and I'm sure they are very valid points. At least your posts have been constructive ... I don't think you could say that about the previous one that I commented on.

My take on all of this is that I thought one of the strategies that destra had was to build online communities, then work out ways to make money from them. Puting technology aside for a moment, I would have thought the target audience of these publications would be the type to use the Web extensively, and so be part of the target community whether or not it is by publication or online.

I don't know if every move they make needs to be pushing technology further, rather than working on the business / marketting side of it all. If they were pure technology they wouldn't have survived the dot-com crash.

Anyhow, it's all good, and I'm enjoying reading the various discussions on all of this. However, I will continue to hold, and see this as a minor transaction and just another small part of the jigsaw that destra are slowly puting together.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DES (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.466M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.2¢ 8.6¢ $7.609K 87.08K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25202 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DES (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.