don't blame me. i am no wizard

1. 249 Posts.
    Oh Yeah, as the crash takes hold this year, I hope none of you accuse my less than rosy outlook for single-handedly bringing the Aussie housing market.

Against an army of propagandist in the RE, finance industry and like-minded investors bombarding through the mainstream media millions of audiences on TV, internet, radio, seminars, agents...and yes parents :) , I am just one individual (some call a virtual cyber pretender) airing my views to a tiny audience of an active dozen on an internet chat board dedicated mostly to stocks and matters unrelated to properties.

Judging from the response I got for my inaugural posting, my (miserably discredited) views have been aired by other since year 2000.

If anyone goes to fairfax websites and blame it on poor Hongjian, I can only conclude that I have magical powers to not only defeat an army of thousands, but has in a few weeks achieved what no one managed to do in 10 years.

I hear some keep asking why maintain repeatedly (the timeline) end of March will provide the tell-tale signs that all is not well ?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.