RHK 1.14% 87.0¢ red hawk mining limited

dont blame willy

1. 1,518 Posts.
    Why are people blaming willy...will loves FMS or what FMS could do for his future and for the future of his family (dont want to put words in your mouth Big Will). Willy got these puppies real cheap when fms was just an incy wincy egg in the big womb of WA we call the Pilbara. All of a sudden this egg has been fertilised by none other than big Kev( the randy bugger)and the bric revoulution as big Willy puts it. She not a monogamouse lady our little Pilbara...She gets drilled by many BIG companies you know. As many know, getting drilled alot can earn you big bucks! Especially if big companies are drilling you or watching you being drilled. Now look at fms...700% in a year and a half or so.....this little egg is now an embryo with tiny little legs and tiny little arms and tiny little ears that big Kev will put diamonds on when he finds them. FMS will be a little princess one day....we can keep kicking mother Pilbara in the guts but eventually we will get tirred of this and she willgive birth to a little princess (aint that right Willy) then willy will have his day...and I will have my day. ......but willy needs to be toasted...not roasted! Just coz you dont barrack for the same team as willy dont mean you can be a hooligan about it....that how people get hurt...willy dont want to hurt no one...he just wants a stroke of good luck...dont we all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $173.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
87.5¢ 87.5¢ 87.0¢ $3.589K 4.103K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1795 87.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.