RHK 3.57% 87.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Hi Sally2412, all of us would like extremely low but at very...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Hi Sally2412, all of us would like extremely low but at very beginning I could not get any extremely low since my head is hot when the market is very hot.

Extremely low is what we want but we have to know the depression or bloods from traders are the signals for extremely low. We need to be fearful when the market is greedy and be greedy when the market is fearful as Warren Buffett said.

It is not because we don't know to buy extremely low that we fail to get the extremely low but we don't know what price is extremely low and when it could be most possible to be extremely low. In most case, we trust our eyes too much to get the insight and vision of the future.

Two weeks ago I got 1,000,000 ORO at $0.002. Some of my friends joked to me it would be falling knife. Definitely it is possible since the price is the insolvency price. However the risk is very limited, $2,000 only.

I believe unprecedented events change the life of the pennies. Since if everyone could see the dollars no one would like to sell at pennies.

I don't know FMS would be dollars and don't think ORO could not be a falling knife but I have collected 25 pennies and I do believe one or two of them would be dollars in the sunny days. I need the risks to get the chances with affordable risks.

I am not trying to be smartest market players but prefer all of my action has some basis of life logic.

I would stop to post in this forum for about one or two weeks to sort out my mind and then decide if I need to continue my betting. If I make my mind, I would not change in the time period I select but accept any consequences.

Hopefully FMS announced some conceptual diamond or phosphate reserve during my pondering time. Some would laugh at my dream but who knows?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.0¢
Change
0.030(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $173.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
84.5¢ 87.0¢ 84.0¢ $3.179K 3.714K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1704 84.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.0¢ 1323 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.