TAM 3.45% 2.8¢ tanami gold nl

don't breathe

1. 35 Posts.
    Oh come on guys and girls!

A web site that hasn't worked for the last six weeks. A God awful report on debt and no reserves and we all sit on the side lines and say ....."NOTHING!"
    No wonder the world economic crisis was someone else's fault, we did nothing so no blame to us....right???

No.

Either they have some info up their sleeves or this company is the proverbial cooked goose. I tend to the info up the sleeve. Why else the options! Why the Hong Kong connection! Why the expenditure last year!.

So everything is in place, the leech vats, the processing plants, the huge mining tenement and lo and behold some gold!
    What was it in their report ... they hope for 50K plus ounces this annual period. Correct me if I am wrong that equates to 60 million. Now why is no one screaming this to the high heavens.

Sloane is going to build this one up. He is going to stuff the turkey and sell it on for a premium while making a nice bonus on revenue. As a shareholder a great plan if you are in the 'KNOW' but lousy of you are a long term loyal investor.
    Loyalty is a relic that I miss dearly!

So for everyone out there. Watch for the volume. If we get back to 10 million share sin a day and over the 0.035c level then the game is on and only the brave should ride!

Grab your hats

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
-0.001(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $32.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $101.0K 3.613M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 143646 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.32pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.