GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

don't buy gold

1. 5,301 Posts.
    http://www.dailyreckoning.com.au/three-rare-commodities-3.php?gclid=CPfRgYP0rKwCFaiJ4godOnL9Gw

Dear reader,

Inside this urgent report, the Daily Reckoning's Dan Denning reveals:
    How to outperform the herd of 'me-too' investors (by an astonishing 17 to 1) by NOT buying gold now...
    Who slashed global rare earth supplies 72 per cent - and how this man-made drought could send the price of your investment return through the roof...
    Platinum? Silver? Palladium? Discover which of gold's less popular cousins is on a course to outgain it 17 to 1...
    Which rare metal could make you a minimum 23% gain by New Year's Eve 2012 - hint, it isn't gold and it isn't silver...
    If you're thinking of investing in gold - or even if you already own it - you need to read this report now.

Because three precious commodities no one's talking about yet could get you an even greater return... while everyone else is distracted by the yellow metal's meteoric rise...

The gold secret is out... Banks are buying it. Investors like Jim Rogers are buying it. And so is every man on the street. So there's no chance of getting a good deal.

That's why you can't afford to be a 'me-too' investor.

That's why you need to seek out rare investment opportunities that the mob isn't already talking about...

Like Rare Metal #1 - which still has 175% to gain until it returns to its all-time highs...

Rare Metal #2 - which could easily jump from $1500/oz to $2400 within the next 24 months...

And 'Rare Earths' - which are needed for computers and mobile phones (and have had their global supply slashed by 72%)...

These opportunities are real - and they're ripe for the picking right now... In this free report you'll learn how you can grab your stake while everyone else is clamouring for gold...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.