Absolute spot-on Watso. "Isolated incidents" my foot! This...

1. 8,527 Posts.
    Absolute spot-on Watso. "Isolated incidents" my foot! This radical Islam scourge now on the march - like armies of ants - now the refuge and resort and shield or endless legions of thugs, madmen and vicious haters and killers, sex perverts and murderous mysognists. Religion - WHAT religion. US - travelling on bleeding buses/traisn/trams - alognside these radical scum - will help avert it? This world will cave in under the sutpoidity of these deluded bleeding heart do-gooders. Who will eventually die themselves - then, or their descendants - if they refuse to convert!

It's claimed Lindt Chocolate cafe may have been targetted - because this company, I'm told, have refused to slavishy "kneel" to being compelled to submit to the "must comply with Halal certification" scam, rip off criminal outrage - resultant funds allegedly going to progress radical Islamic terrorism! Which funds (some Muslim "leader" overseas, has boasted) will equal and even overtake incomes from oilfields, if they ever diminish. Can Lindt confirm they refused to go with Halal. And if so - lets' all buy their products for Xmas presents - as a show of support - to remeber yesterday - and to combat this Halal racket!

Here is a sneaky version of Halal labelling - outrageous - not on the front of the pack - but hidden - so unsuspecting buyers haven't a clue it's there - until TOO LATE:-

How many MORE products have this vile symbol hidden away? Any product I see with it - I won't buy it. And we won''t buy the one above - now that I HAVE discovered it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.