AVH 8.45% $2.71 avita medical inc.

Thank you for the acknowledgement. Unfortunately, sometimes...

1. 6,501 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1892
    Thank you for the acknowledgement. Unfortunately, sometimes peoples emotions get the better of them and when an alternative view presents itself, can't help but just scream 'downramper!'

After the bounce, there are a few here that would happily claim that I was wrong, when the stock still has actually not recovered back to the levels when I had said this stock was a a 'sell'.

Not only that, as I said before, I had dropped my 'sell' sentiment near the bottom, and while I did not outright slap on a 'buy' sentiment, I had expressed in various comments that the upside potential looked really interesting if one understood the risks, while still arguing that one of the biggest issues that still needed to be resolved was Mike Perry and his poor leadership.

It's also amazing that so many of the rusted on followers defended Mike Perry and his ridiculous remuneration package, free shares with ridiculously easy 'performance' hurdles, no restrictions on him dumping his shares, no qualms with Mike not working at AVH full-time (he held a number of other roles with other companies concurrent to his role as CEO at AVH - despite being on such a massive remuneration package), when I had argued all along he was the problem, and yet the change of leadership as I and others here had argued was needed turned out to be the catalyst for the turnaround.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.71
Change
-0.250(8.45%)
Mkt cap ! $168.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.78 $2.83 $2.71 $2.015M 728.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3071 $2.71

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.73 1874 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.72
  Change
-0.250 ( 8.30 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.79 $2.83 $2.71 12865
Last updated 15.57pm 09/05/2024 ?
AVH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.