AVH 4.48% $2.80 avita medical inc.

Don't consider selling before profitability, page-203

1. 468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 248
    I just saw the webinar and thought things sound solid and the overall big picture looks good. Certainly challenges though and can understand a perspective like abro085s as it's not likely to be all straight up and if you're wanting to try and time in and outs then you could well make money.

I think there'd have to be some big misses to end up with a capital raise which would be the real reason for any serious share price decline. The VAC process is a necessary pain and there is clearly work to do once approved. I think the company is showing they're not rigid in their thinking and innovate in order to maximise their chance of broad adoption. The GO mini has obviously come out of conversations with surgeons and will help with increased usage. Permeaderm and other non RECELL options will ensure getting the most out of their reps and keep the communication channels more open with doctors.

GO should definitely help and I think any change over will be pretty seamless. Some of the questions seemed a little concerned it may not and I think Jim could fine tune a response to make that clearer considering it's only asking the doctors to do less in the prep stage whilst the actual product for surgery remains the same.

As the CFO stated sales and marketing will increase and there is still money being spent on the facilities revamp but costs should decrease in other areas all against the backdrop of growing revenues. I am really hoping to see a significant jump in the Q3 sales projections that come in August because their modelling is clearly based on a big second half. GO approval before then should keep things buoyant but then it will be all about the numbers. If good I can't see them churning through their cash at a concerning rate and if Vitiligo is looking promising for the years ahead then the growth story just gets better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.80
Change
0.120(4.48%)
Mkt cap ! $193.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.78 $2.86 $2.77 $457.2K 163.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4531 $2.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.83 2500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.