AVH 0.00% $2.37 avita medical inc.

Don't consider selling before profitability, page-214

1. 443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    Thanks very much Saltland, always enjoy your posts and appreciate the effort that goes into them. Makes sense about BARDA and I should have dug further myself. I think if RECELL gets firmly established as a major treatment for some wound types, say gunshot for example then that could lead to a future adjustment of what the government would consider a suitable stockpile but in the meantime let's hope the penny counters at Avita know how to crunch the numbers.

Assuming stable enough macro sentiment keeping the market ticking along ok I would expect if they can hit full year guidance and keep the loss similar to last year, as you've forecasted, then a share price in the $7-$9 would seem very achievable. GO should be a given really and there should be movement towards further European expansion and possibly additional products in the portfolio. Vitiligo talk should start to ramp up and feed into the growth story such that even a requirement for an extra chunk of the debt facility wouldn't dampen things too much. All going well then the projected numbers for 2025 should keep analysts and investors excited but there are quite a few boxes to check before then so will be watching closely!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.37
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $157.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.37 $2.39 $2.36 $383.6K 161.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 $2.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.40 750 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.