GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Optimism can be handy SpaceWalker..also wise not to...

1. 2,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1084
    Optimism can be handy SpaceWalker..also wise not to under-estimate how far these parasites will go..I know it was several years ago..and GXY had debts back then..but it was a lonely job for me buying at just a few cents..I only discovered Hot Copper a few months ago but i bet there weren't many people posting when the parasites shorted it down there..I later discovered H.C. Poster AnneSid was buying at those levels..I have no idea where the bottom is this time..I'm guessing a bit either side of $2..but reality is Morgan Stanley will ride this negative-sell as far as our insto'holders will assist them..especially the insider-consultant J.P. Morgan who we are paying to allow them access inside our books :/ I hope whatever that bottom happens to be (maybe a sharp 1 day flash-crash designed to shock) that you are buying with me..

Over in Central America here..not so far from Argentina/Chile a documentary on Captain Morgan was just shown on TV..quite apt..He was a Privateer..a thug, thief, rapist, bully & substance abuser..a widely-despised villain especially over in this 'neck of the woods'. The difference between a pirate & privateer was a thin line..Morgan was commissioned by the higher-power of the time..This 'Privateer' was knighted Sir Henry Morgan and died a very fat man in his own comfy bed..a very rare finish to a pirate's life..but the leopard never changed his spots..he was commissioned by the bigger-bully of that period..We are being bullied and their name rings a bell My $2.43 buy i flagged here earlier just got executed..GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.