GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Gekko I have been reading and enjoyIng your posts for quiet...

1. 375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    Gekko I have been reading and enjoyIng your posts for quiet sometime now. Optimism is the essence of life. I believe in the EV space and invested big yet it does not exceed my 20% threshold. One day it will pay handsomly.

I have been trading for 30+ years. I know them inside out. Their traders live and die for $$$. Most companies have controls and are strongly reviewed by compliance and risk. Yet they persist and thrive. Their corporations pay them a portion of the profits they generate at year end and these bonuses can be huge. For these reasons and others I don't expect anything from their kind.

My belief is that value creates its own demand. In the last few months I have seen massive growth in EV production volumes and sales. The tide is getting behind the EV rampage and just as it happened in Norway once you hit 5-6% in penetration everyone wants his next car to be an EV. After China, Europe is going to be the next market to watch. Already many places are nearing 5% penetration rate and the numbers are exploding. It's just a matter of a year or two. The second factor to watch is oil. Gas is already very expensive in most countries except US. As oil creeps towards $90/bbl the switch to EV wIll only accelerate. The shorters are indeed living on borrowed times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.