GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

don't cry, laugh

1. 2,482 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 329
    There are times in life when logic flies out the window and especially when some are posting on Hot Copper.
    I still in part blame a few Traders and the current very sophisticated trading systems, but really I see nothing to worry about having just settled all my broker accounts.
    I am with discodaddy. You can take any possession I may have but you won't be able to touch my GDN holding for quite some time. I was on the Trading Floor in the early days of Woodside and I see a lot of similarity. A couple of dud wells then Whoosh!. I wish I still had my original few thousand shares. Holy smoke!. I note a number of people are disappointed that they haven't been able to unload some stock already at 12-20c and I say why?. Unless you need the loot and if you do you will be a very angry ant in a couple of months. Sell the Candlesticks etc or even the family jewels or the car first I say.
    You can forget the sell side which is full of Spooks. The Buy side is really 2:1 if you stay within the market ie; the top 10.
    There is also too much modeling on PB1 & 2 for the Ghosts won't go away until we hit production in the next few months. I also note the rumour machine is flying which is definately as good as and as real as "The tooth fairy".
    The cream will always come to the top and as I repeat a little oil in PB3 or 4 and you can forget any trading system made. plenty of super news to come and keep biting BAZZLE for we still have a few WRECKERS and MULGA BUSHES
    to chomp. You ain't seen nothing yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.