EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

It seems there are good numbers of people viewing the posts on...

1. 1,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    It seems there are good numbers of people viewing the posts on EGO here on HC.

I hope most are shareholders who can see there is no value now on offer under the restructure and resolutions proposed for the AGM. If Trident Capital's AGM resolutions are passed at the AGM, its "All over red rover".

UNLESS? If you want proper closure and a bit of good old-school justice, then we must band together (what a change that would be?) and defeat the AGM proposition on offer from the tomb raiders in their AGM resolutions.

That outcome if we can overturn the resolutions, would require the company then undergo proper liquidation, and as a consequence,
    would enable a full forensic investigation to be conducted into the accounts and business practises of the former B&D which brought about the failure of our shares in Empire. If there is some recourse from there? The next phase would involve litigation as appropriate from the willing shareholders.

There is nothing gratifying in losing, but I believe the way this smelly sausage has been served up to shareholders all the way down the line from the road-kill carcas through the mincer and served up on our plates under the pretence of good business practice is R. O. N. G. Wrong!

Vote NO! And lodge your proxies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.