ZIP 5.88% $2.70 zip co limited..

Don't despair BNPL will survive and thrive, page-46

1. 4,676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 875
    smile.pngHey Boss,

I've been looking (learning) into the price volume resistance stuff you and GF were saying and yes you are correct. Major price resistance at $3+. Given It has recently hit $3 twice in a wee and currently back at $2.91 and seems likely to test $2.78-80 again a which point it could bounce up, but recent history suggests that it might go further down till it reaches its real support. A sensible trader may wish to sell at these points, and buy back in at the support and swing it again. I accept all that, I'm just hanging around at this price level because i want to test a potential scenario that may playout (however unlikely it might be). So im like only a 20% in the green right, and happy expend some of that to "take a punt" on that potential scenario. Given i have taken on board the popular T.A put forward by you and @goodfella, the risk/reward scenario, would my decision be considered within the "scope" of trading OR am I being delusional, wreck less, grandiose? Just looking for some genuine feedback so have at it.

Below is a 1 hour chart, and yes the volume is definitely not on my side, but if volume was not an issue would this chart ordinarily suggest that EML is at a "Make or Break" juncture. This is not a EML specific question, but more if i am reading the chart correctly. Thanking you both in advance
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4231/4231606-58796787213e9738110993fcbd2d5ed5.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.