PVM 0.00% 36.5¢ pmi gold corporation

Hi all. Here's a bullish article I found in Miningne.ws on...

1. 5,618 Posts.
    Hi all. Here's a bullish article I found in Miningne.ws on 30/08/2013 headed:

West Afria’s largest gold mine to commence in 2014

Read the full story:

obotan project | MiningNe.wswww.miningne.ws/tag/obotan-project/?Cached

"West Africa's largest gold mine, the Obotan Project, will be constructed early next year, with first production and ramp-up to full production in the first half of 2015."

Start-up has now been delayed of course due to DH discovery but we could still see production in 2015.

Thought holders might be interested and it's also worth noting that Jennings Research Alberta Canada started coverage of PMI in Nov 2012 and described Obotan thus:

"PMI’s Obotan gold project, with a September 2012 open pittable P&P reserve estimate of 2.43 million ounces grading 2.21 g/t, "ranks approximately in the upper third in grade and size relative to our West African peer group of 13 companies."

"With respect to a grade/size trade-off, it is one of the most favourable deposits in the group."

Hope yesterday's news isn't today's fish n chip wrappers.
    Been mopped up in Toronto the last few nights...1.8M, 2M and 390K last night @ 32c.

Used this thread so as not to be accused of ramping.

This post is definitely not to be construed as investment advice. Always consult your financial adviser and DYOR.

GL all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.