STO 0.13% $7.68 santos limited

Desk worker , I feel for you , I've been there BUT don't be too...

1. 429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    Desk worker , I feel for you , I've been there BUT don't be too hard on your self ,

I bought my first BHP for around 6 bucks , cant remember exactly , my first WBC at 5 bucks , I can remember that , I bought Compass airlines for some thing I cant remember and Anaconda ( dam you twiggy forest ) . I started buying about 40 years ago. I still hold BHP , I still hold WBC , Mr Grays airline cost me dearly , cost me pretty nearly every thing I had back then , and Im still gonna get back at twiggy one day for what he did to my finances when he walked away from Anaconda laughing at the fools whom invested in his company all of us thinking that ole Twiggy was a good bloke.
    I started with nothing , not even an education , I was born to nothing , but I do have a determination to succeed which no man , woman or company CEO will ever take away , I look down on CEOs , I look down on most Politician's , Ive made millions with my two hands , not ever excepted any thing from any person , when I lost on compass I viewed that as part of my University Education ( which I never had ) , When I lost with ANC , I viewed that as Education in human nature majoring in ( differentiating the pricks from the real men )

I bought my first STO several months ago for around 8 or 9 bucks , I bought at the bottom , or so I thought.
    I bought more at 5 bucks and then again a 4 bucks. If they get to 3 Ill be in again.

If they have a CR ill be in that , the only thing that can hurt me is if a major comes in and takes them out for a figure less than I have paid. If that happens Ill take it on the chin , It will make me harder and smarter , Ill work longer hours , Ill sell other stock to buy other stock, But By God I will not lie down and blame the Shorters , The ASX , The Taliban, the POO or any thing else apart from my own inability to invest wisely.

Investing is a tough tough game , every one wants your money and they will all use what ever trickery and deceit they can muster to take your money. Screw them deskworker , don't let them beat you.

You say it looks deliberate , it may well be deliberate , we will never know. Get into the Bastards , STO is loading a ship with gas now , they will load an other and an other , they will slowly bring the second plant on line , The Asians will need to buy their Gas , Deals have been done , prices have been agreed on. Seri Bakti is in the harbour at Gladstone right now , testing loading systems , once the bugs are ironed out she will set sail for South Korea , where the gas will be unloaded , she will then turn around and come back to Gladstone for more then eventually there will be ships lined up to receive the precious cargo , ENERGY. Just on 19 billion bucks has been invested , stuff the Shorters , get into it , if mum and dad were ever going to make an honest quid out of an Aussie Stock , here it is. In saying that , the Damm boat might sink on it's way back to Korea , please God it will be holding enough Gas to keep it afloat if it does, That's Investing !!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.